Friday, June 21, 2013

Day 10

Day 10 was a good one!  I started the day Wednesday losing weight and then doing 60 minutes of Zumba! It was also a great day because it was the last day of the cleanse period, which means last fiber drink. While they were tolerable, I'm not going to miss them! Cleanse complete.

For lunch ate leftovers from BYOS the previous night, and I know I ate healthy dinner but I really don't remember what I had. The main things I remember from Wednesday are all the items that came up on my house inspection. My realtor is pretty sure the seller will fix everything but we'll have to see. Because the day was so full I didn't take any good pictures for you. Instead, I'll share a few more of the interior of the house. Here's the kitchen I'll be eating clean in. Keep in mind these are "before"pictures. Paint and matching appliances will hopefully happen before I ever move in!

Kitchen
Pantry

No comments:

Post a Comment