Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Day 12

As of Friday morning I'd lost 9 lbs in 11 days! That, my friends, is reason to celebrate!! How do we celebrate? Not with cake and ice cream!  Instead I celebrated with healthy morning drinks (complete with my photo-bombing cat)!
MNS, Chocolate Meal Replacement Shake,
Spark Energy drink, and Sunnie under my glass coffee table!
And then, just to kick the weight-loss celebration up a notch (who'd I just quote? leave a comment with your answer!!), I met Shelley for a double workout. That's right; DOUBLE. We did Aerobic Workout class at 9 AND the Zumba class at 10. Let's just say I was exhausted and sore by the time I got home, and I've never hated the stairs leading up to my apartment more than I did this morning. We'll see if I make it to the gym tomorrow, but I'm considering giving my body a day off. 

For lunch I went back for the same tacos I had last night. In posting the picture for yesterday's blog I realized how much sour cream I actually used, so I made a conscious effort to use less today. I could taste the difference, but not enough to be sad about it. I'd rather be healthy than have a little extra sour cream. Even though I'm still eating small portions for meals, I'm getting REALLY full. I was a little uncomfortable after lunch, which I haven't felt since I started the challenge, and I don't like it. It's crazy to think that I used to do that to myself after almost every meal as recent as 12 days ago. Smaller portions shall be had going forward.
Good thing I don't like rice that much....
For dinner I had a chopped salad from Subway, with my new salad dressings. I'd ordered some Walden Farms dressings because I read on someone else's Advocare blog that it was the best dressing. They were correct! I had the Bacon Ranch flavor. It is calorie, sugar, fat, carb, gluten and cholesterol free, and it tastes FANTASTIC!  It was kind of stinky though, says my boyfriend. The salad itself was lettuce, spinach, cucumber, tomato and chicken.
Subway. Eat fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment