Thursday, June 27, 2013

Day 18

Today was an interesting day and I'm exhausted so it's a quick post. I woke up, did the morning MNS, meal replacement shake and Spark energy drink. I went to an awesome step class and worked my but off. I also happily got on the scale this morning, as you can read about at the end of my last post.

Food-wise I did pretty well. For lunch I had a turkey wrap at Jason's Deli with fruit as my side. For dinner we ate at Cheddar's and I had some more Idaho nachos and I ordered the lunch size portion of salmon. I had it grilled without any herbs/oils/etc and chose steamed broccoli and green beans as my sides. I also had a skinny margarita because I had a hell of a day. Between yesterday and today I'm ready for this week to be over. I had 14 glasses of water today which is decent but I really want to kick it back up to 18 a day. Best part of the day today? I learned I can have a no good, very bad, horrible day and still exercise and eat healthy. That, my friends, is a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment