Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Day 3

It's going to be a quick one, but here's my post for today! I woke up this morning and had my healthy shakes. I really prefer the Fruit Punch Spark over the Mandarin Orange, but I imagine it's just watered down OJ and I can manage to drink it!  I went to Zumba with Shelley today and I was VERY sore. My calves were/are tight and my thighs burned. I stuck it out though and about halfway through my muscles decided to loosen up. I got in a really good workout overall.

Food-wise I had a good day. For lunch I had 4 ounces of chicken breast that I'd grilled earlier in the week. I cut it up with the last of my leftover zucchini, squash and mushrooms. Because I just ate this meal a few days ago I decided to put it in a whole wheat tortilla (but mini size) with some mustard to change it up.
Lunch!
A bit too much sodium, but good otherwise.
It was tasty all wrapped up!
I was REALLY hungry and didn't think it'd be enough but I was stuffed by the time I finished eating it! Maybe one day I'll learn my eyes are bigger than my tummy! I made a trip to the grocery store today so I can make a few of the recipes in the Advocare Cookbook. Be on the lookout for updates on those! I also spent a little time with my kitties today. Jet and Sunnie are my babies and I couldn't possibly have a blog without introducing you to them. I'm sure you'll be seeing more of them. ;)

My furbabies love each other!
I spent the afternoon looking at homes. In case you didn't already know I'm actively on the hunt to purchase my first home. I made an offer on one a couple of weeks ago but it didn't work out. The last house of the day was a winner. I decided to make an offer today and you might be looking at my new front door! Please keep your fingers crossed for me and send happy thoughts my way!!
Potentially my new front door!
I ended up going to dinner with Marjan at McAllister's. Ordering was a challenge! I opted for a grilled chicken Caesar salad. Getting it without cheese, croutons or dressing was easy but getting them to understand I needed the chicken grilled dry took a minute. I also ordered a side of fruit because, again, my eyes are bigger than my tummy. I used lemons in the place of salad dressing at it was so refreshing! This is a change I think I'll easily adapt! I only ate about half the salad (all of the chicken) because I got full. 

McAllister's salad for dinner!
In other good news, I managed to drink an astounding 18 cups of water today. I also have to say that I'm pumped I don't have to have a fiber drink in the morning. Instead I'll have ProBiotic Restore Ultra. I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks for reading today's post!

2 comments: