Thursday, June 20, 2013

Day 8

Not another manic Monday, whoooooaaaaaa whoa. Wish it was Sunday!

Monday was a good day! I went to the gym and improved my mile time on the elliptical! I did the full 33 minute workout and did the in and out hip abduction machines.
A week ago my time was 15:29!
22 minutes, and almost 2 1/4 miles. 
For lunch I had more of the whole wheat spaghetti I made earlier in the week, with some newly cooked lean turkey and veggies.
Same old spaghetti you keep seeing. I like it.
 For dinner  I chopped up some veggies to eat with grilled chicken in a whole wheat tortilla. I also cooked some white rice for Justin, which he ate instead of veggies. It was nice to be able to easily cook food that we both like/can eat.

Mushroom, green & red bell peppers.
Chicken seasoned with garlic and black pepper on the Foreman.
I only had 10 cups of water on Monday so I made sure to amp it up the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment