Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Day 15

Monday was a MUCH better day for food. I started my morning with a Spark and a Meal Replacement shake.
Breakfast of champions!!
Then I went to 9am Zumba and it kicked my ass. Here's a picture I took before class started to prove I actually go workout. :)
Zumba!
This was by far the worst workout I've had that I can remember. I'm not sure if it was missing 2 days, the bad food the day before, or what the deal was but my calves kept cramping. After stopping about 4 times to stretch because I was hurting so bad I got frustrated. I walked out on the class, which is something I've never had to do, but I felt the tears coming and refused to do that in the room with everyone around. I went to the locker room to stretch and have my little cry and then I went back. I have to say that everyone is super supportive. A lady named Angie that is always at the classes stopped to check on me and of course Shelley did too. I'm not sure if I needed to get some tears out or what but I was able to finish the workout once I got back. It was by far my worst workout but I'm proud that I stuck it out until the end. This quote was in my head the whole time.
I dream of being on The Biggest Loser. I hate that
I'd have to make a video submission to get on the show. 
For lunch I enjoyed the last of the whole wheat spaghetti. I cut up extra mushrooms and tomatoes and added the last of the taco meat. 
I wonder who came up with the
spaghetti monster? Why is (s)he called that?
For dinner I ate at McAlister's Deli with Marjan. I ordered from their 2 for under 500 calories menu. I had half a Turkey Melt and half a Southwest Cobb salad, with no dressing. Dinner was delish and I was so stuffed by the end of the meal!
I removed the chips and guar from my plate! Go me!
Somehow I only managed to get 13 cups of water in, but the good news is there's always tomorrow to do better!

No comments:

Post a Comment