Friday, June 21, 2013

Day 11

Yesterday, Day 11/Thursday, was the beginning of the Max phase of my Advocare 24-day challenge! Basically from this point forward I'm just supposed to eat healthy, the way I plan to eat the rest of my life. I'm still doing a meal replacement shake for breakfast, energy drinks and MNS Color Packs, which are vitamins. Here's what they look like!
MNS Color Packs
I did an hour long step class, walked (and ran a whole :30) on the treadmill and then did 6 more minutes on the elliptical. For lunch I had spaghetti with ground turkey and veggies, and then I went to my foundation inspection on the house. I had 1 cup of mixed berries as a snack in the afternoon as well.
Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries.
For dinner I had the best meal yet! I had the same ground turkey I've been eating, but I ate it on whole wheat mini tortillas. The best parts? Fat free cheese, light sour cream and salsa. SO GOOD!
Sorry it's fuzzy. Not sure why....
I snacked at a friends house last night too, but it was all healthy things. Overall, it was a great day!

1 comment: