Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Day 13

DJ Dawgie Dawn is.
Saturday was a terrible day for me. I had some personal stuff going on and normally that would mean all kinds of binge eating. All freaking day I wanted an Oreo shake from Jack in the Box, but I resisted. I didn't work out and I didn't track my water. I did eat healthy, but in large portions. I started with my meal replacement shake and Spark energy drinks for breakfast, and thanks to my good friend Marjan I managed to make it through the day without doing too much damage. For lunch I had not just salad but also shrimp and salmon. And then I had more shrimp. I literally ate about 3/4 lb of shrimp throughout the afternoon. 
Disclaimer: it was a small plate. Confession: I at least doubled up on the shrimp.
I'm not proud, but it's better than all the fast food and pizza I wanted. I also at a ton of lentil chips with a bean dip our friend Jenn had made for salad night earlier in the week. I know I drank at least 16 cups of water, but I'm not entirely sure exactly how much I had. Let's just say I'm glad Saturday is over and I didn't completely blow the diet. I waited for Sunday to do that...

No comments:

Post a Comment